Candelion

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her/you
Relationship Status:
He can till my field.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 897 Posts
Candelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST ReputationCandelion Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Like nycfem, I had an unusual experience today. I was up at the crack of dawn doing my usual run through a nearby woodland. No one is ever in the woods at this time in the morning on a Saturday except a gentleman walking his dog. We always wave to each other as I run by. Today he motioned for me to stop. He told me he was going on holidays in a couple of days and he asked that I vary my running schedule or find somewhere safer to run while he was gone. I asked him, "What do you mean?" He told me my routine was too predictable and he would feel much better knowing I wasn't in the woods by myself while he was away. I couldn't believe it! This stranger was genuinely concerned for my safety. All these months he had been keeping his eye out for me. I thanked him for his concern and told him I would run at the local track for the next week. It is strange how connections are made with our fellow humans, even when we are not aware of it.
Candelion is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Candelion For This Useful Post: