theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,879 Times in 2,477 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by firie View Post
Yeah, I think we tend to look at the logic of the funding behind two wars and then the move at slashing the school system this way, and automatically go wtf, but it's all about the genius of insuring American stupidity by bureaucratic budgets. We don't just throw one pile of cash into another budget and for good reason. Everything is so "complexly" allocated, I guess. Makes me think we don't really want a good education system. Why would we? We have had a better record at being so so in education and still manage to be the number one super power. That isn't because the masses in this country are rocket scientists. It's because most Americans are not critical thinkers. So those in power in this country are able to secure conquer and control of citizens, and then the terror (nice equation for world power) of fear internationally. Kinda like dick and balls idioacracy, you know? This benefits Americans in power because it keeps the pie tightly theirs. In order to truly ensure that, I think, you need a complacency among the masses that fuels stupid consumerism and thus the rich and their pockets. Hence, the rich don't really send their children to public schools. They also placate the masses (tossing out scraps is far easier when you are dealing with so many people than to fight them as hungry hordes) and with things such as television, new cars, cola, and well, public education.
I totally agree with this and have thought this for quite a number of years. The political system, which also controls funding, wants to further the agenda of the dumbing down of America. Uneducated people don't read and for the most part, don't encourage their children to become educated. They let pop culture....in other words, the television and mass media, educate their children in what the establishment wants them to know.

Some folks may call me a "conspiracy theorist", but I strongly believe that this worldwide trend toward wealth redistribution is fully in play. That's why all of the (former) higher paying American jobs have been sent overseas. In such a process, the goal is to lower the standard of American living and increase it in other areas of the world which have, historically, had a lower standard. We all know that education has been the key to enjoying a higher standard of living. Well, that's exactly why the political system in this country has been gradually tearing down/dismantling the educational system.

These politicians may preach education, but that's not what they really want to do. Cutting education is means to an end. Here's a good link to what I'm saying.

http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/0...ntury-exposed/

~Theo~