The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
You are registered and activated. There's no way you could post without that. Can you please clear out all your cookies from your brower, log off the site, close your browser and then log back in?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linus. I am still having the issues explained above ~ When I went to respond in the Here and Now thread I would have to erase the prior response ~ I used really enjoy posting and I haven't been able to in a very long time ~
And I had replied above. Did you do those steps that I asked you to? This is a browser/computer issue (your computer). There is something that is holding those settings in place. Another option is to try a different browser.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote