ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

the show was amazing this season because so many of the women's lives were explained. You got a real feel for their internal worlds. Poussey was amazing as was Tastey. I read that they are both Julliard graduates and knew each other in school. I want to hear what brought Crazy Eyes and Boo into prison. They did save some back stories for Season 3

I agree the Boo was creepy and they really have to develop the character next season to not be what appears to be a "typical bull dyke". This is the one "hole" in the story.

I can only say again that when Alex was on there was an electricity. I think that even Piper has evolved and we are seeing that she is changing and noticing that her privilege might be a detriment. I might have to watch Season 2 again. I am sure I missed alot.
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post: