View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 07:06 PM   #10
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,097 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I really liked Season 2! More so even than Season 1 and I loved the show from the start. I thought the characters were really fleshed out more, even though there were flashbacks in Season 1 as well.

I definitely also came to LOOOOOVE Poussey!!! I thought she was cute and all last season, but I really liked seeing her back story and I also just loved her character this season as well. I like her a lot as a person now. At first I was concerned that the season was going to be all about flashbacks to everyone's story and that it would get really jumbled and I wouldn't like it. And there was a great deal of time devoted to telling a lot of people's stories, but I thought there was a lot of current drama as well.

Last season I would have said my favorite characters were Alex and Crazy Eyes, but that definitely changed. Even though Alex is wicked hot, half the time I want to punch her in the face. I didn't miss her this season as much as others, I think. And Crazy Eyes, OMG it was just awful and hard to watch. I think her crazy was more sympathetic and humorous in the first season and the second season she became kind of a pathetic character. Though done VERY well, don't get me wrong.

I LOVED the ending. I thought it was fucking hilarious. I love that Piper just became more tough and has started to just really not give a fuck on a lot of levels. I love that she screwed Alex over by calling the police on her, and do look forward to Alex being back more next season. Also--Morello giving the woman with cancer (can't remember her name) the van and letting her escape was awesome and even MORE awesome was her seeing Vee walking down the road and just taking her out. I don't know why, but that just made me happy inside LOL!!!!! But I am sick like that.

Agreed that Big Boo is creepy and I have more thoughts on that, but for another time.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post: