View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 06:37 PM   #20
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,326 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

I don't believe that peoples pets need to allowed in public buildings... Pet stores, yes... It's a store for pets.. But stores that have nothing to do with animals... Why do they need to be there? They are not children, they can stay at home... Not everyone has perfect control over their animals.. If I'm running into Home depot for paint, I'm not signing up to possibly slip on pee or poop (Not everyone cleans up after their animal) to possibly be biten or jumped on by an animal that has slipped a leash... I'm there for paint...

I love animals.. I love taking walks and meeting all the local dogs... When I worked at Petsmart, I loved when people brought their animals in...

But for me... Animals are not human... They don't need to go every where their humans go... (I'm of the same opionion about small children.. lol.. they don't need to go every place that adults go)

I worked in an office where everyone brought their dogs to work.. but no one really wanted to take them out or clean up the mess from not taking them outside... So I got volunteered a lot.. To clean up and do the walking... So, I don't have the happy expericence that other people seem to have with animals in the work place...