Old 04-25-2010, 10:37 PM   #11
owen4u1904

How Do You Identify?:
trans/queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
single

owen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant futureowen4u1904 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
um

stud does not equate ghetto version of a butch. It's a cultural term, and I don't even know what to say about the ghetto femmes and how you refer to women of color as *darker chicks*

I did learn that stem existed though I can't find it anywhere either. Good luck on your gender journey.
I feel really bad after your pointed that. I guess where I am coming from and I have met quite a few guys who describe a lighter black girl and darker black girl or they just say I like dark chicks or girls who are white. I prolly have hung out with them way to long and just kinda started talking like them. Speaking of "darker chicks" I must say the guys I have hung out with, some of them, not all kind of expressed how they liked girls to be like black black like dark. Not someone to be of more a lighter color. And I got really mad about it. I was only close to a couple of the guys who said it and made it clear my feelings on that. But yea, sorry lady snow.