Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,713 Times in 7,724 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Yay, Tommi!!! Thank you for the update.
My tests are coming up in December, when I will be 3 years post op cancer free!!!
As DB said, this thread is a reminder...for us all...we have come long journeys!!! And to keep those appointments! And to call..and ask! It is our privilege to know ASAP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
I held my breath when the Gyneco-Oncologists nurse returned my call this afternoon.

"""Your test results from your Sept 10th tests all came back negative.""" Breathing again, I said thank you, and, see you in 6 months.

One year ago Today I was 1/2 way through radiation therapy for recurring endometrial cancer. �� which came back after a nine year absence. I had just met someone who stood by me night and day and It all okay.

2Nd time around, I feel privileged to call & not wait for that little note in the mail box. ��

I feel every day is a gift all wrapped up new and shiny.

my RickiRacer kitten Just brought me her curly pipe cleaner so I can toss it. She hockey pucks it across the hardwood floors, ricocheting and returning it for another toss. Life is good
Life is all good.