View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 02:53 PM   #1218
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Ah, Tommi, so glad to hear, so glad to hear. Congratulations!

I delayed for a couple of weeks in calling to schedule my colonoscopy (I received a note in the mail). Finally made the call on Friday, but haven't heard back. This thread is a good reminder. I think I will call them again.

We all continue to be in this together, so I am glad when someone comes back to update. Congrats again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
Yay, Tommi!!! Thank you for the update.
My tests are coming up in December, when I will be 3 years post op cancer free!!!
As DB said, this thread is a reminder...for us all...we have come long journeys!!! And to keep those appointments! And to call..and ask! It is our privilege to know ASAP!
Yes. Keep it up..
To ALL Survivors, Caretakers, Caring Family and Friends We can all walk the walk and talk the talk together. This kind of sharing is caring.

A favorite saying from a favorite meeting.."Keep coming back, it works if you work it and it won't if you don't "...
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post: