Old 10-06-2014, 07:45 AM   #1220
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
Just saw my oncologist last Thursday. My CEA (tumor marker levels) are WNL (within normal limits).
Dec 9 is my 3 year anniversary of being diagnosed with Stage 1 Colon Cancer. I had major abdominal surgery to remove half my large intestine as well as a total hystero. I did not have to have any chemo or radiation, I was so very lucky!!

So now I can go to every 6 months testing CEA. I am so thrilled to be a survivor.....so many are not.

I like to say I kicked cancer's ass and made her my bitch! My GYN oncologist loved it!!! when I told her that! With such a diagnosis, I think our humor is wonderful medicine!

I know when I was having to drink so much of that nasty prep, the humor from friends here in this thread helped me get through! Thank you each and everyone for walking this journey with me. I <3 you all!
Congrats on everything staying in the clear!

Don't bring up drinking that prep, I have to do it next month! Ugh.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: