View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 12:42 PM   #5
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Having had much of my family that had been allover the globe in the service of this country I have always been prepared for something to happen no matter if it was a weather related event of some other thing happening that my family should be ready to handle it as much as we can.One of the room's hear has a huge walk in closet we have made into a large pantry,it has a fairly large amount of medical supplies.There several boxes of m.r.e's that we keep adding to as we go along,can goods and plenty of water as well as water purification kits,food and meds for the fur kids,battrie's of all kinds plus chargers for them.Last year my son put in secondary power system's both gas and disel and recently he bought some solar panels to put on the roof.Extra clothes and bedding are also included,for our protection we are fully loaded with various types of weapon's.I realise it sounds like a bit much but after what happen in NOLA after Katrina I figure being safe is priority one.
I was on vacation the week of Katrina, and i found myself watching the news nearly 24/7, horrified at what was happening to the people. With ebola i have visions of some of the same problems getting medical care, food and supplies to a large number of people who will be spread out over a huge country. Who will come first in care and support? The rich? Poor and working folk?

Scary
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post: