View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 05:23 PM   #10
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
I was on vacation the week of Katrina, and i found myself watching the news nearly 24/7, horrified at what was happening to the people. With ebola i have visions of some of the same problems getting medical care, food and supplies to a large number of people who will be spread out over a huge country. Who will come first in care and support? The rich? Poor and working folk?

Scary

It was crazy in NOLA at that time,a group from where I worked wen't to cook for the people,I never have cooked so much food in such a short time as I did then.We slept on the floor in sleeping bags,no showers any where,the port-a-potty's were in rows by the hundreds it looked like.It was the people of Louisiana who stepped up to the plate to help the needy while the government drug it's ass.I hope nothing like this happen's in my home town.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: