View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 08:36 PM   #19
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I carry plenty of hand wipes with me when I am out,many public bathrooms don't have soap or anything else to wash hands with so bringing my own is the best way to keep germs at bay.I no longer shake hands,all my friends agreed on fist bumps or elbow bumps of some sort,people I just meet I just say hello glad to meet ya..if they offer a hand shake I tell them why I would rather not.Yeah,I get some funny looks but I feel better this way.
I agree we should restrict people from countries with Ebola or any other disease from coming hear till it's sure they aren't carrying some bug,plus our people shouldn't be going to places that have a problem as well.I know it puts a cramp in travel plans but safety first will save a lot of of people from being sick.I live three hours from Dallas,where our airport isn't a major hub it dose get people from a lot of places,I would hate to see that mess started hear.My fear is people not telling about where they have been or of they have been around anyone with a communicable disease,if they don't tell the truth Instant quarentean (?) for as long as nessarry(? again,not in my dictionary either).I know that's harsh but if you have, to do it.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: