View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 07:11 PM   #1111
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

2 crazy, loving pups...

My little fluff ball that looks like an Ewok is curled up next to me...

But it's Skippy Dippy cracking me up now...I had let him out of his crate to go to his Daddy...he runs full spead thru the living room, around the hall and in his Daddy's room...his nails skittering on hardwood floors like he was ice skating...

He spends a few minutes in there...then runs back out to me, his ass end sliding around the corner, he LEAPS up on my chair, gets to my belly, flips over with his feet in the air, snuggles and wiggles a bit, ...then runs back to his Daddy's room....

A few minutes later, here comes Skippy again, skampering and sliding around the corner, LEAPING on my chair, flipping over on my belly with his little chin and feet pointed up..., and is now snoring soundly!!! ....

I think he figured out I have the heating pack on my belly under my blanket...he's VERY content
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: