Thread: Big Butch Love
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2014, 09:57 PM   #266
Butcher

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
In A Relationship

Butcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST ReputationButcher Has the BEST Reputation

I wouldn't consider myself overweight, but I also know I am not small, or fit, or thin. I have been calling myself fat for years, and it wasn't until very recently that I decided to stop that, and to instead refer to myself as husky. I'm making an effort to embrace my size, and instead of focusing on my gut or the wideness of my hips, I'm looking at the wideness of my shoulders and the sheer power of my size when I stand proud.

I'm big enough to scoop up my femme, big enough to carry the heavy stuff, big enough to scare away assholes. If I was smaller, I wouldn't appear as powerful or strong. I've worked out and dieted enough times to say to myself...no, this is okay. You're a husky butch, and that's great. Now eat that fucking burger because you want to.
Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Butcher For This Useful Post: