How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,430 Times in 6,883 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

No exercise thus far today, but I did forget to mention I took prolly a 1.5 mile walk with Jacques. I should do the same today; he enjoys it so much

Also, when I woke up today, I can definitely feel my tummy tightening from the sit ups I've been doing. It's such a good feeling to get stronger I thought about it yesterday and I think that's why yoga is getting easier. I have less tummy in the way and what's still there I'm in the habit of pulling in to breath and move. Just having stronger stomach muscles is making me more aware of my posture, which is probably why my lower back has not been hurting me of late. (It used to hurt EVERY morning. I was like a 90 year old woman hobbling around!)

I have been gearing my workouts to strength training that will help me out with hiking/backpacking. I SO wish they would just come out with a workout for backpackers. I have sent many emails to Backpacker magazine (my bible) about this. With no results. So I do what I THINK I need...I suppose any personal trainer could help me define these goals...

<<<thinking out loud a LOT today...

Have a blessed day y'all