Uli

How Do You Identify?:
fat girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married!

Tournaments Won: 1

Uli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST Reputation

I think the things I need for happiness can vary greatly based on life circumstance, but here's what I've got off the top of my head:

-good coffee (and this is not a random order list) - I use coffee to manage my mental health, at times. I find peace in my coffee making rituals. The first sip of hot coffee in the morning makes me happy to be awake and alive. I am unhappy and actively using coping skills if I am financially in a position to have to drink pre-ground coffee rather than whole bean.

-furry friends - i'm sure i would be sad and bored all the time without at least one pet to babble at and snuggle with

-a functional kitchen with enough counter space on which to knead bread dough by hand - making bread is my version of prayer or meditation

-quiet time away from other human for at least a little while everyday

-someone smart and interesting to talk to for at least a little while almost every day

-meaningful physical contact - i can cope without this for lengths of time, but i find i'm much more emotionally stable if i can,at least, melt fully into a good hug relatively often
Uli is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Uli For This Useful Post: