View Single Post
Old 03-19-2015, 04:47 AM   #43
NitroChrys_Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Married

NitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST ReputationNitroChrys_Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hey Tru .. here you go

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruTexan View Post
Where's MY visual of the Femme version? I wanna see THAT in my head.
Well Tru.. I had this naked woman lie on her back with her feet / toes pointing away from me...one leg bent and turned slightly.. the other with toes stretched... one hand was stretched over her head with her elbow crooked ... fingers caressing her raven locks while the other was just below her pierced belly button. Her makeup was perfect except for the dramatic eye liner and RED lips ... two little gemstones sparkled in the corner of her eye...

From this position I told her to captivate Me .... do what comes naturally and forget I am there....

Whew.... needed someone to dump a bucket of ice water on Me ...

I love my job!