Old 04-23-2015, 06:54 PM   #39
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,783 Times in 25,667 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by randrum View Post
I say eat. I heard yogurt is a good thing to eat before bed. Something about the protein in it. I don't remember.

Random thought, I probably should start listening better when someone is explaining something...
I came back to give an update and saw Tierney's post. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tierney View Post
Well, the suspense is killing me. Did you eat? Sleep? Sleep walk and then eat? Eat in bed and fall asleep, then woke up with food stuffs all about your face and bed?
I did eat. I did sleep. I did not sleep walk, eating or not. I do not eat in bed due to unpleasant crumbage, so there was none of that. No foodstuffs were found on my person when I awoke or even before.

I had red seedless grapes. Some fiber and a lot of water. Water's good for you, I thought. So I had some.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: