Old 05-25-2015, 08:54 AM   #2493
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Okay, I have not exercised since 5/10! I am really struggling to get myself back into a routine. Today was wonderful! I walked and stair climbed for 4 hours in the park, including doing 20 sets of up/down the St Clair stairs (176 stair steps per set), totaling 3520 stair steps. Tomorrow I have a plan with a friend to go walk in the park.
Jesus H. Christ on a cracker! If I did all that the first day back from two weeks off, I'd give myself a massive Charlie horse and probably an aneurysm.

C'mon, be honest. You're not entirely human, are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
My exercising is going pretty well. I am still lifting weights 3 times a week. My cardio could use a bit of work- I mostly just jog in place on an exercise mat and go for walks. All in all, I am gaining muscle and losing weight at a rate of about 2 pounds per week, so I am happy with my progress.
That's excellent progress, Bully! You can do calisthenics for cardio too. Jumping jacks, high knees running in place, squats, push ups, etc. Burpees will get your heart rate up for sure!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: