Old 05-26-2015, 04:10 PM   #12616
Tierney
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Wayne
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey, Mister Wayne

Thanked 4,892 Times in 1,162 Posts
Tierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST ReputationTierney Has the BEST Reputation

My workplace is on my mind.

I am continuously stunned by the shenanigans that go on there. We are so mismanaged at the very top that it is - quite frankly - scary. I come back to work today to find out yet again that management has made another gross error in judgment and is being called to task by the shareholders. (as they should be).

Here is the bottom line - while they line their pockets with solid gold - and live a high life - and continue to make idiotic decisions that will in the end cause our company to circle the drain - (mind you the company has been in business since the 1800's - and has a big presence in the community here) - they do NOT give a damn about the livelihoods of all of those they employ. Those with families to provide for - those who have worked for the company for years and are close to retirement - just every person that gets up each and every damn day and reports to work and works their butts off - for what?

So that management can look good - and yet not care how their decisions and actions impact those of us who work our butts off.

So here is to the shareholders that will raise a red flag and call upon the Board of Directors to ask for resignations of these managers (and hopefully they do it soon).... and hopefully soon enough to save all the jobs that will be lost now and in the future if those managers continue to hold seats of power.
Tierney is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tierney For This Useful Post: