Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,809 Times in 447 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldMeSteady View Post
Daisy,

I don't think you have to worry about your age in regard to clothes. I bet that what feels good to you and looks good in the mirror, looks good period. Really I'm just seconding the 'buy what feels fabulous' theory. I'm so glad your hair is growing back thicker and healthier. And that you got through the chemo!

I'm going through a similar time. I had open heart surgery in September and now have a big old scar where I used to let a bit of cleavage show time to time ;-). It's been driving me crazy and sometimes I feel ridiculous because I survived scary, painful surgery that fixed a defect I would have died without getting fixed and I'm worried about a scar! I feel a little better because I went to a play party last weekend and when I wear a corset the cleavage is big enough that the scar is NOT the first thing you see ;-)

However, I agree that part of getting back to normal is wearing clothes I feel good in. So in addition to getting exercise and sleep, I'm going to prioritize buying a bunch of tops that don't show the scar. AND a couple of sexy items worn in certain company which scream "Damn the damn scar - full forge ahead!"
Thank you for sharing.

I`m glad to hear you are healing,

I`m beginning to think part of the healing process is finding new `smaller` stuff to sweat other then the life and death stuff. Its hard to explain unless you`ve fought that kind of fight eh ? You have to get to know and love the new you.

Enjoy the days we are blessed to have is what I remind myself of....though I also allow myself the right to grieve my `before` life once in a while.

Stay strong and beautiful

DC
Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post: