Kate09
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly ones!
Relationship Status:
single

Kate09 Has the BEST ReputationKate09 Has the BEST ReputationKate09 Has the BEST ReputationKate09 Has the BEST ReputationKate09 Has the BEST ReputationKate09 Has the BEST ReputationKate09 Has the BEST ReputationKate09 Has the BEST ReputationKate09 Has the BEST ReputationKate09 Has the BEST ReputationKate09 Has the BEST Reputation

The butch/femme dynamic, for me, is where i feel perfectly at home. It feels right, and makes sense to me. I've dated people who dont identify as butch, and it's not the same. There is a certain..balance..to things when i am in a b/f relationship.

I do not believe b/f relationships have to mirror male/female relationships. I HATE being asked who's the guy, or even worse, just having someone assume the person i am with "obviously is". I hate having to justify that being with a butch woman is NOT a small step away from being with a man. And I also hate explaining that just because my date has short hair and wears mens clothing does not mean she wants to be a man. (even tho her dick is prolly bigger than most of those inquiring..)

What burns me the most are some of these comments coming from people with whom i supposedly share a community.

I like what I like. I prefer a b/f dynamic in my relationships. It may not be "hip" and it may not be in fashion, but it's what feels good, and i think that's what really matters.
Kate09 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kate09 For This Useful Post: