View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 03:31 PM   #3
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

OK,lets see if I can bunp this up a bit.

I have far to active a mind so can multitask well,love music even tho i'm not that good at it I try.Traveling is something I want to do more of when I can,I collect cook books from any and everywhere I also love to cook.Have a passion for going to garage sales and estate sales where I find all kinds of crazy stuff...but good stuff.I love to dance with a partnes but so fue know how these days.Dateing these last fue years has been slow by choice and am totaly monogamous when i'm seeing anyone.I read about anything that intrest me,collect art from paintings to bronze art work.I went to an art class for fun the teacher said I had a definate flair for bold spooky art work..I just put on canvas what pops in my head..My works has been as a pro horse trainer for most of my life,when I retitred fron that I went to culinary school to get my degree in Chefology.I can drive a big rig or anything with wheels on it.My family consist of my son,2 fur kids that as as bad as haveing two toddlers around from the mess they make,tho I wouldnt trade it for anything.
I dont know if this means a thing but I am an aries and true to the heart of one...my gram use to tell ime being born at 12:05a.m. on April 15th gave me more intunitive ablities than any of the grand kids.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: