SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by afrcnqueen View Post
I don't know if this thread exists. I was reading a friend's FB page and he occasionally posts "What if?" " Would you? types of questions to see the responses he gets.
Here is one of the questions I am stealing from him to see what everyone thinks or what the responses will be. This is to be fun :-)

The question is: To achieve world peace, would you let your significant other/ spouse sleep with your worst enemy?

My initial response was Hell Nooo screw the world!!! then I thought more on it and my answer still stands..lmao

I'd have to do a little bargaining and have that world peace include no more animal cruelty of any kind ever. If the person/people/being I was bargaining with agreed, I would leave that decision up to my partner/significant other as ultimately it would be her choice and not mine.

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post: