View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 08:51 PM   #1683
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,377 Times in 2,541 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
<snip>I, however,HAVE started my own "diet" where I give my dog 1/3 -1/2 of my food. Not only am I eating less..I'm making better choices for us both...like the other night...Taco Bell...NOT a good idea...for either of us...
My first thought was "poor dog!" Now what does that say? That we think more about what we feed our pets that our selves? Glad you are "both" making better choices.

I spent about an hour and half puttering around in the soft sand trying not to do more tendon damage. Fail. I've had it up most of the afternoon, I hate tendon problems, they take seemingly forever to heal.

At least it was really nice out early today, we're having a hot snap and it's kind of miserable out there now. Tomorrow is another day...

Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post: