Old 02-17-2018, 05:14 PM   #2
Clyde

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Queer Butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/They.
Relationship Status:
Butchelor.

Clyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST ReputationClyde Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Ender - Of course, I can only speak for myself, so the usual disclaimers apply. I consider myself a "butch guy" which, to me, equates to a masculine spirit in a female body. If you're asking whether other people choose to present themselves as male or masculine online, you'd get a "yes" from me. That is one of the reasons I come to this site. Given most opportunities, I choose male or gender neutral ("they") pronouns. It usually makes me feel weird to be called by female terms, like "lady" or "dear", even when people don't mean anything by it.

I've considered whether transitioning was something I might do, but for me, for various reasons, I've landed on just being what I am. And again, speaking for me and not anyone else who might decide to get their feathers ruffled by that statement.

Your journey is your own, of course. But I can relate to where you're at, if that helps at all.