Old 02-19-2018, 08:01 PM   #7
Femminator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married, but not legally in my state!

Femminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST ReputationFemminator Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
I do not see myself as butch female. Butch yes woman no. I prefer male pronouns. I teeter on the trans/butch spectrum and some folks can't understand it.

All this gender talk confuses me but i live in a black and white world, grew up in one as well and alot of this new fanagled terms/ labels or what not confuse me.

Just be yourself, thats the best advice i can give.
Completely get it. My Partner is Non binary and is MOC as well. They like they/them, is getting top surgery, may take T, but that is all. Does not identify as male. There are lots of MOC Butches out there and some say they are trans and others butch. Mine too teeters on the Trans/Butch spectrum. I do not think it is uncommon actually.