View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 11:53 AM   #5
Violette

How Do You Identify?:
woman

Violette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST ReputationViolette Has the BEST Reputation

[quote=Miss_Tia;835464] "Not every relationship can end with words spoken. Some end because the people cant talk within the relationship...so how could they end it talking?"

That's a really good point, Miss Tia. Thank you for your insight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by macele View Post
some people are insecure. and they can't say in person for fear of looking like the fool, breaking down, not wanting to be the one that gets left behind, etc. and that's not about you. that's about them. their needs.

Violette, i'm sorry for your pain. thank you for sharing.
Thank you for reminding me of this, Macele! And thank you for the empathy! It is greatly appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
Awwww. I am sorry. Some of it is hard just because it's finally final. Keep that in mind. It might have made it easier to have a better ending, but it still would have been hard. I recommend taking good care of yourself and trying to stay in the moment. Easier said than done, I know.
Thank you, Martina! Yes, it still would have been hard.

I think part of what is difficult for me is what she wrote. Some things that were said were triggering for me. And of course, we have some mutual friends. I fear that they will think poorly of me because of how she has likely cast a dark shadow about me (I am concluding this by what she said), though I know I tried my best and I felt no malice toward her during this process.
Violette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Violette For This Useful Post: