sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,341 Times in 309 Posts
sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

Good luck AtLast!!! I've always wanted to take a fly fishing class, just never had the chance to get around to it. I think if I were to give any advise it would be to try to match the hatch. I wouldn't worry so much about laying out the perfect cast but I'd try to put on the right fly. I think fish are concerned with their next meal, not perfect form!!!!

The days are warming and I'm starting to get the fever!!!! My boat needs some work so it looks like I'll be starting the season on the shore, but that's just fine with me!!! Just one bad thing, I've moved and I'm really going to miss my fishing buddy!!!! sigh Ahhh well, I'll have to call her when I'm reeling one in lol

I love fresh fish fried up and I've had it all my life. But the best tasting fish I've ever had was when I've had fish on our Canada fishing trips. The water is so clean up there (and we went wayyyyyy up there) that the fish just tasted better. I highly recommend that anyone who gets the chance should go!!!! I can't wait to go back!

~~~shark~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
sharkchomp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sharkchomp For This Useful Post: