Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylNYC View Post
I feel that a reflexive adherence to mid 20th century norms for male-female interactions is a recipe for me to feel disempowered, but choosing the rituals that feel right for myself and right for the dynamic between myself and the butch I'm dating is quite empowering. Once again, we choose which rituals work for us in our individual situations. I could never adhere to rigid standards regarding who does what based entirely on gender identity. Does that disqualify me from the OFOS club?
Hell no you are not disqualified!! You are a card carrying member!

In my world my butch is also my Dominant, so we have a whole different set of *rules* if you will, from many folks. We define them.

Some people cannot understand how empowering being in my position is, but its incredible. Finding the balance for us, is quite erotic.

i will never adhere to a set of what i feel is antiquated expectations set forth by people who i do not answer to.

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: