Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

You crack me up, nycfem!

My a1c went up by one point and my meds stay the same; but my doctor said to quit eating carrots and drinking carrot juice because carrots and the carrot juice are loaded with natural sugars which my body can't handle (anymore). So boo, but ok, I'll stop eating carrots and drinking carrot juice. It's probably why I gained ten pounds, LOL (or not).

I am getting a fitbit this weekend. I saw one that is not too costly, so I'm gonna splurge and get one. My doctor said that at this point, I have to boost my exercise by walking longer (if I can tolerate it).

Once I get the fit bit, I'll come back and post my numbers and I will journal how many steps I'm getting in daily/weekly and journal what I am eating.

My goal is to step up my exercise levels in ways that helps me to better mitigate the a1c dilemma I constantly work on daily and hopefully lose the ten pounds I gained since this summer.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: