Old 12-11-2019, 10:19 AM   #4768
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Exercise

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post

(Using the pedometer at home is not necessarily possible because I don't always have pockets at home. I'll leave it to you to figure out why.)
um... Thanks for the laugh! (cough... you ain't the only one!) lol

Seriously, though, I commend all who make an effort to move around and get exercise by whatever means they are physically able to.

For my own part, I went and paid my cable bill (Shaw) at their office on Monday. I could just as easily pay the bill at my bank, just around the corner, or even have them withdraw the amount automatically through my bank, monthly. However, going out and paying it directly, I have to walk and walk, take two buses, and walk some more, and then come home, all of which gives me an outing, and some walking exercise.
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post: