How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I did a two hour workout at the gym today, and it was fucking fabulous! I love when I can sleep in on a Sunday and then go to the gym with all my focus and energy as opposed to work days where I might be tired or distracted and not have enough time to do a longer work-out.

First I went on the elliptical-like machine for an hour while I was able to flip between two really good shows. One was an episode of SNAPPED about a lesbian love triangle murder, and the other was a reunion hosted by Andy Cohen on Bravo of the Shahs of Sunset (a reality show I like).

Then I did an hour combo of lifting free weights, yoga, ab exercises, stretches, and the like. I never listen to anything during that because I need to focus and count. It's not like I can zone out, and I like the attention it all requires anyway. It feels good after my heart rate is up from the cardio. I feel like I'm in a state of meditative bliss.

I looked around for this one woman who is always at the gym, as in always. No matter when I show up she's there. She is always doing the stair master. Man, does she ever stay on that stair master for a long time. I muse on her a lot, like why the fuck is she at the gym so much. She is always alone and wearing black skin tight shorts and a black bra top. Her hair is shoulder-length bleach blonde, and she wears it with a pony tail coming out of a baseball cap. She's good at texting while working out intensely. That would kill me. She looks like she has no body fat and does not look anorexic. She looks very fit and muscular. I even wondered if there was a FTM trans element about her because of the traditionally boyish-body that she's created and a kind of boyish walk too. But she wears a little perfume and lipstick, so I've kind of quashed that theory. It's hard to tell how old she is, maybe in her thirties. We exchange the occasional smile. It makes me think of the Jill Sobule song "Lucy at the Gym."

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: