SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

I was in the photo galleries on The Transitional Male website at the time, with a link to my personal website. Stacy saw something in my photo that caught HER eye, and led her to my site. She read my transition story, that included a heart attack and internal bleeding requiring a 2nd emergency surgery, when I had my hysto in 2000. She was very touched by my story, and emailed me. Her email was short and sweet, letting me know that she had been there and was moved by my story. She also said she didn't expect a reply, and didn't want me to think she had ulterior motives for contacting me. I sat and read, and re-read her email all day, and I didn't know why, but I felt compelled to answer her. So I emailed her back, and thanked her for her sweet email, and we started chatting. We became friends very fast, and not long after, realized we had feelings for one another. We were both in relationships with other people, so we agreed that all we could have was a friendship. We just got closer and closer, and felt that we were meant to have found one another, and to be more than just friends. Fate has a funny way of making things happen, and within months, we were both out of those relationships and immediately got together. We were married in 2003, and will celebrate 9 years together on the 28th of this month. We are true soul mates and I am so grateful that the universe brought us together. The things that made me fall for her, are things that I still admire in her today. She is the most honest, gentle, down to earth person I have ever met. She loves deeply and with her whole heart. She is so giving and so selfless with those she loves, and she doesn't even know how wonderful she is.

If you happen to read this Stacy... thank you for the most wonderful time of my life, thank you for accepting all my quirks and baggage, and thank you for showing me unconditional love. I love you back... with my whole heart.
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SelfMadeMan For This Useful Post: