theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm tired.

I'lll sure be glad when my beautiful wife returns home tomorrow evening from Texas. She's been there for a little over a week now, visiting her mom, who has been having some health issues. I don't mind being alone, for the most part, but I miss my wife!!! I couldn't make the trip to Texas this time, because I don't want to get too far away from my mom now, who is 94 y/o, has dementia, and is living in a local group home.

So, I've been taking care of the house (I'm a "neat freak"), doing laundry and taking care of our 3 cats and 4 frogs. This morning, I woke up with Tootie tucked in and sleeping soundly in my left arm pit. She's never done that before!!! LOL

When Dear Wife flies in tomorrow evening, she will have our 6 y/o grand dot with her. Come Wednesday morning, we'll be taking off for a few days to Universal Studios, Hollywood. This is going to be fun!!! WOOT!!

~Theo~
theoddz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to theoddz For This Useful Post: