View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 10:29 PM   #6999
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
My matchboxes arrived and they are HAWT!

Clay- mad props to you for tackling burgers, not an easy one! I love the burger fabric and the burger paper. Super cool! Also, I love how you always include a handwritten note. Fun!

Nan- My little NYC Fem zipper pull (or could be used for whatever!) is mad hot! Also love my watermelon pin and the little inspiring sayings on the box. Thank you!

Purepisces- Your matchbox is done so professionally, and I love the "secret" key! Awesome vintage perfection! Will save forever! I hope you'll continue to participate as much as you can, because it is so great to have your art back!

Breathless- Your body positive theme and DOUBLE handles rocked my world! Can't thank you enough! Thanks for caring.

Georgia- That "all purple" is delicious, especially love the paint, and the stamps are rockin'!

Gemme- That glittery inside of the box was mega eye candy, so hot! I loved the teal color of the box and how no surface was left untouched. I also adored the design of the box. Do you mind posting about how you did that? I love it so much! I really love the scroll (and wire!) of inspiring sayings! I am so gonna save that and look at it whenever I need a pick me up! That means a lot to me! Also, who can argue with those steam punk gifts! I loved how packed the box was! Dammmmnnn, awesome in every way!

CCB- Rubber chicken! Popcorn! Loved the "milk"- how did you make that please? Of course, I loved the "vigour" hamburger quote! When I open something from you, I feel like I'm opening me! LOL, thank you!

Besame- I LOVE how steampunk BLINGED out my box is. That's just so insanely tantalizing that it makes me forget I have a care in the world! The steampunk goodies inside are VERY unusual and shall be so fun to enjoy! And can we talk about how cool the handle is?!

Thanks, everyone, receiving the finished package in the mail is pure magic! Thanks for awesome wrangling, Gemme!

It's a little kawaii milk bottle encased in resin and glitter. I used a mold.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post: