Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,538 Times in 10,208 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I saw the deadline for our latest Penpal/art project.

It's simple. I know you have a secret. I know you want to tell...it could be something cute, flirtatious, embarrassing, silly, or serious. Please join us in sharing. Dont be shy, just go visit the thread, check it out!

Just write it on a post card, send it to our wrangler, and she will distribute them all anonymously or you can sign it and claim your secret. It's fun.

*friendly advertisement for our fun group*

Now you can say you SAW this today.

Frank Warren, founder of PostSecret, in 2014

The concept of the project was that completely anonymous people decorate a postcard and portray a secret that they had never previously revealed. No restrictions are made on the content of the secret; only that it must be completely truthful and must never have been spoken before. Entries range from admissions of sexual misconduct and criminal activity to confessions of secret desires, embarrassing habits, hopes and dreams.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote