RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation
Default ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Library_girl View Post
Okay, butches, guys, and anyone with good advice!

Valentine's Day is approaching and I need some help! It has been at least 8 years since I've had a butch in my life. Now I'm in a new relationship with a wonderful butch and I have no idea what to get hym for Valentine's Day!! To give you a little bit of background......hy's 50, very butch, Daddy, biker, and well, just awesome. Yes, I know I am totally smitten and biased. ANYWAY, I am way out of practice and I need all the advice I can get when it comes to Valentine's Day! HELP!!!!

Thankyouverymuch.
You seem like you are really happy and in love so hand write hym a very detailed letter telling hym how much you love and appreciate the daddy hy is to you and how great hy is. Trust me , having a handwritten letter that you time to write will mean so much . Stick that in a card and spray it with hys favorite perfume that you wear . Make his favorite food and dessert and do a candle light dinner for him . If you know something he wants that you can afford and hy hasn't bought it yet then get it for hym and wrap it nice . Honestly , its the free little things that require you to take the time out to do and its done from your heart that speaks real volume of love . How about that idea ? There are a lot of butches and guys on this site that are bikers so they may have some biker gift ideas for you . Good luck and Congrats to you and your daddy !!!!!! - RNguy
RNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RNguy For This Useful Post: