Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
Maybe the relationship is still too new BUT what would be hot is writing hym an invite to be hys fantasy for a whole 24 hour period. Hy picks the day and from the moment you wake up until the following morning you are hys complete fantasy. The invitation must outline that it's whatever hy wants, however if you do have limits you should list those as well. You can even give suggestive hints;

"Whatever you desire, I am yours... your Joan Clever, Susie homemaker, french maid, sex slave, naught girl... you write the script and I am your puppet."

Of course hy has to write it out because the boundaries and expectations should be clear and you should have an open mind.

Have fun!
I really LOVE this idea. Wouldn't this be more of a present to me? LOL