Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by adorable View Post
Ohhh...I am the best gift giver. Everyone has always told me that anyway. lol. I personally would stay away from anything motorcycle related but that's just me. If there is something hy collects, that is a great place to start. Or, and this is fabulous - the candy that hy used to eat as a kid that they don't make anymore.
http://www.oldtimecandy.com/

I have a serious map fetish and one of the best gifts that I got for Christmas was a Russian War map that showed the (poor) strategy of France. The guy that sent it to me knows me well. That gift included everything that I love. It was simple too, I doubt it cost much and was just perfect.

There are places to get things personalized all over the web. Almost everything can be. A bdsm pic can be made into a mousepad lol. Just about anything you can imagine can be customized and it's super affordable.

For girl gifts I'm fond of giving Coach wristlets. They too are very affordable and ship quickly in beautiful fancy packaging. It's impossible to pick a wrong Coach anything.

http://www.coach.com/online/handbags...LOC=LN1&LOC=LN
Of course! Something personalized! That's a great idea! Thank you!