Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

While planting my hedge, with my hands all mud, and the sky shining with sunset colors, a couple of Mormon girls came to talk to me. They seemed really sweet. I asked them questions, they asked me questions, I told them about my spiritual experiences and asked them about their beliefs, basically chatted with them about paganism, mormonism, the stance on gays, told them I liked the idea of getting your own star, but I do love me some iced tea. Eventually they, wide-eyed, said it was time for them to be on their way. I told them to be safe and I was glad they were using the buddy system. Went back to planting the last few ligustrums and watched the sky move through its sunset colors while the cats sniffed and paced around me.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl

Last edited by Nat; 04-18-2016 at 07:16 PM.
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post: