Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
I've been doing a lot of thinking about how I kinda wasted most of my younger years drinking and partying, job-hopping, not thinking at all about the future and what I needed to do to prepare myself. My spouse and I both partied and danced and lived it up, and never planned for the NOW. Here I am 47 yrs old with no 401k, making good money as a CNA Team Leader but would rather just clean up after dogs and do commercial cleaning, but knowing that won't pay the mortgage. I'm going through a mid-life crisis, according to my family doctor, because of my hormones as I'm starting menopause. I look back and say damned why didn't I go to school, learn a trade, do something?????? Why did we wait so long to buy the house?? Why didn't I stick with the job closer to home???? All this coulda, shoulda, woulda crap is what's on my mind right now. Oh and the grandkids and all their drama, and my stepson's pending divorce, blah, blah, blah. I just wanna run away to the islands for a few months!!!!
Anybody care to join me??????? LOL!:jeste r:
Haha! I will join you and your spouse to the islands. Y'all sound like fun people. Dancing and partying youth away. I did the same thing. I went to college in my late 20's so I have played catch up all this time.

Hang in there, you will get it all figured out. Take things one piece at a time. Definitely get a 401 or other retirement plan as soon as you can.

Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post: