tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

I thought if I popped in here now, I'd be more likely to post some things. I have to read about how all to do it, but I have a few items that might go over well here:

Books
* Coming to Power, califa. It might be a 2nd edition, not a first.... It was the only Lesbian S/M book I ever saw in the 80s. There were different covers; mine has two white woman on the front, the one in back has her left arm over the other and is wearing a leather bracelet on it. (You figure it out. <smile>)
* Persistent Desire, a Butch/Femme Reader, I forget the details. (XCLLNT cover, tho'! Leave it lying around....)

Clothes
* Vintage motorcycle jacket, horse leather (which hasn't been legal for decades). It is seriously distressed, very very cool. Small size, for a woman. I used to wear it as a door guard at the Boom Boom Room--the gay male dance bar in Laguna Beach.
* Suede carcoat (skims buttocks--is that a car coat?), bought in fine leather shop in Argentina. Like new. Small woman's size. It's wonderful, but has always been too femme for me to feel comfortable in.

other stuff. it's the kind of stuff you think, damn, i should put that on eBay but then don't. This seems more... approachable.

I'll have to go read up more on the procedure and take photos. This could be fun.