TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

My dad is in the middle of his cardiac catheter procedure, I spoke to the nursing station and they are supposed to contact me when the nurse knows something. I hope they call me to let me know all went well for his procedure. I'm scared and can't help it, it's just hard being here and dad being so far away that I can't just go and be there. Thanks for all the prayers, he will need more prayers after he makes it through the heart procedure, then they will proceed with what to do about his infected foot. Lord, he's my dad,James, and I ask that you heal his body, give the knowledge and skills to his doctors to do whatever is necessary for him to be well again, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Thanks so much everyone.