Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I love to drink water! I drank 64oz today and started my morning off with one cup on Soecial K's, Vanilla Almond cereal with 1/3 cup nonfat milk.

I put in my current weight and my goal weight into my LoseIt app, and I am only allowed to eat 1,200 calories a day.

Have a good night,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
I'm working on drinking a lot more water too...makes such a difference in how I feel, and it really does help to control appetite too. One technique I'm using was a suggestion I read (somewhere) that said most of the time that we think we're hungry...we're actually thirsty. The idea is that when you feel hungry, have a glass of water and wait 15 or 20 minutes. If you're still hungry...then eat!

I find that about half the time, I was actually thirsty.

I need to get to the farmers market tomorrow...I eat a lot more veggies and fruit when I have a variety of beautiful, fresh stuff in the house.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: