sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Today will not be a gym day for me, i'm only home for a couple of hours between shifts, by the time i walk there and walk back home, then have to go back to work, i wouldnt have much time to actually work out! LOL..

but, i am going to do a workout here at home after work!
a friend also suggested some yoga DVD's i could get, i do love yoga but, the time they do the classes at the gym doesn't work for me, i'm usually at work til 7pm at night most day.. so going to look into those DVD's..

so question for you all: between walking outside, going to the gym, and other things you do for a workout that are outside of the home - on days you simply cant make time for those things, what kinds of exercises or workouts do you do at home? i really need to find some things that work for me, just to keep my motivation going, that way when i have a split shift with longer time in between, or days off, i can go to the gym no problem.. but i really need something extra for home... so just curious if you've all any ideas to throw at me!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post: