Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

I don't drink diet sodas or add the flavour packets to water because I don't like the aftertaste of the artificial sweeteners. Usually I add a slice of lemon or lime to my water and I'm fine.
Like I said before - I don't drink coffee. But I do like tea.

A few years ago my sister was diagnosed as being borderline diabetic. She didn't change her eating habits and only rarely exercised. But now she's decided to take care of herself - eating healthier, starting to take walks.
One of the things that surprised me is that she's even willing to eat vegetarian for several meals a week. We've both been testing our blood in the mornings - mine is anywhere from 6.5 to 6.8 depending if I had a snack/Pepsi before bed. Her levels have dropped for almost 16 to 12.8!
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post: