Old 01-14-2011, 11:17 PM   #73
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post

my goals today:

- sign & set up sparkpeople site.. to keep track of my weight, exercise & food intake.. its important i keep track of it somewhere..
- have already done a very early workout this morning, (and that felt so great!!) but plan on figuring out an ab workout regime as well as some more workout exercises to do at home once i'm home this evening... i have a stepper, resistance bands, some 2 lb and 3 lb weights to use as well..
- make a list of things to get to aide me in my healthy journey - some DVD's for workouts at home.. measuring tape, weight scale, mp3 player
- get a schedule of the zumba classes at my Gym, and plan around my work shifts next week and choose one zumba class to attend and try..
- also plan a workout schedule in advance around my work hours, then i'll hold myself to it, if i planned to go in the first place..
- & lastly, research some healthy snack foods, and set some rules for myself to follow
Don't forget your local library! Most have several dvds that you can check out without having to purchase them.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: