Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I deal with this problem a lot. But I have learned to take advantage of my 45 minute work commute and try to chill on the drive home. I play old 70's music, smoke a cig if I need it, and talk to the Goddess. When I get to my long gravel lane off the main road, I say Here is the road to my little beach cottage back in the woods!! Then I drive slowly down the lane(I have to its full of huge pot holes! LOL) and once I pull in my driveway, my spouse is up with the door open (I call her when I pull of the highway and come down the back roads) and there are my dogs lined up at the door waiting for me. I forget all about the job by then.